Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
interVal is the first interactive business valuation software, analyzing financial data in seconds to deliver real value in real time. We're changing the way financial, wealth and accounting firms engage with business owners through valuation analysis. The fascinating part of our company is that our clients include leading financial institutions, accounting firms and franchisors!
Our people are what makes us great ! We strongly believe in being energy givers, and making others around us better. We get really excited by a challenge and our mission, and that energy is part of what makes us so awesome!
- Prospect and refine scalable process for outbound lead generation
- Learn and leverage product features, partners and marketing to meet and exceed outreach goals
- Leverage our sales software and add new strategic tools to deliver on our pipeline growth objectives in an impactful way
- Identify key decision makers and stakeholders within an organization by researching accounts in our target market
- Communicate closely and effectively with prospects to fill our Account Executive calendars with high quality discovery calls
- Capturing insights on prospects, industry and competitors using our CRM (Salesforce)
- Bring energy and a positive attitude in everything you do!
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to think on your feet
- Possess high energy and positive attitude
- Highly motivated with an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Results-oriented personality with a track record of consistent high achievement
- Competitive and driven, with a focus on the end goal and an appetite to make us better tomorrow than we were today
- Previous experience as an SDR/BDR in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in using CRM, LinkedIn and outreach tools as strategic tools
- Possess the ability to analyze metrics and KPIs to generate new opportunities
- University or College Degree in a relevant field
Why Choose Us?
If you are a critical thinker looking for a challenging and dynamic role within a team that prides itself on our open-door policy, project quality, and delivering results, we would love to hear from you.
Much like our platform, we aren’t bound by geography, remote workers are welcomed to apply. We provide a competitive salary, performance based bonuses, incentive and exceptional benefits (including professional development, health/dental benefits, and more).
Are you ready to join our awesome team? Apply today!
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter/resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance; however, only the candidates who closely match our culture and possess the right skills will be contacted for an interview.
interVal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. If you require accommodation for any part of the hiring process, we will make any reasonable adjustments that are required to enable you to be considered for the position. If you require accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.