This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Sales Account Executive
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our growth platform NiceJob offers the business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more.
Reporting to the Sales Activations Team Lead, the Sales Account Executive (Activations Specialist) is responsible for converting trailing users of Paystone’s NiceJob platform into happy paying subscribers: selling companies on the value of our solutions, coaching them to success with the product and giving them memorable experiences. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you. Ultimately, we create fans by working closely with our Clients.
You will build relationships with our users through primarily phone, but also video and email. Your time with customers will be spent coaching on how to get maximum value out of the product, selling product benefits, and solving issues as they arise.
This role is perfect for a sales professional that is excited by new technology and has a passion for teaching others.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
- You are a Go-Getter and are energized by connecting with clients and forging relationships
- Helping clients and driving value is your jam. Teaching and educating are the heart of your sales approach
- Your passion for software technology shows in your knowledge and ability to find and drive value for potential customers
- Curiosity and constant learning are your recipes for success. You’re always identifying and executing opportunities to upsell and drive more value for both the business and the client
- Collaboration is the name of the game for you, and cross-functional ones with the Support and Success team to help support and define an excellent handover for our Clients is at the heart of your approach.
- Advocacy of our Clients is something you believe in and support the voice of our clients ensuring product feedback is being communicated directly to the product team to ensure the product roadmap stays true to the needs of our users
Who You Are
- Being obsessed with customers, and putting them first
- 2+ years of experience in sales preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- People would describe you as persuasive & charismatic
- Lastly, your a good logical thinking to reason through technical issues
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we use Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real!
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home, anywhere, or one of our hubs, your choice
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (Day 1)
- Disability insurance ( Day 1)
- Employee assistance program (Day 1)
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. The fintech company employs over 150 employees and serves as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**