Technical Analyst - Corporate Solutions - Information Technology Services
Corporate Solutions - Information Technology Services
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Solutions, the Technical Analyst plays a key role in the installation, maintenance, and support of software applications and interface components. This role provides an advanced level of technical support, including troubleshooting, system problem resolution, project implementations and research of technical options. They will work with vendors to correct technical production issues and may provide on-call support of critical corporate applications. The Technical Analyst also assists in the selection and provision of new solutions.
What we offer:
- Rate of pay $37.35 per hour - $46.69 per hour
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
- Health and Dental Benefits & Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Career development and training opportunities
- Employee Wellness Initiatives
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Successful completion of a three (3) year community college diploma in Computer Systems Technology or related field; Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Minimum four (4) years recent, related experience in supporting large ERP corporate applications
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Tier 2 and Tier 3 software troubleshooting techniques
- Demonstrated experience with supporting industry-standard operating systems and databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of software developement testing procedures
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated advanced organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient writing, listening and communication skills, including training guides and training of end users
- Potential ability to be on call to provide support in a 24x7x365 environment as required
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to the principles of patient and family centered care
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to LHSC’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/ Diphtheria/Polio; Meningitis.
- Provide documentation of Tuberculosis skin testing (two step) and Covid vaccine (two doses)
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services, and are also fully compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), as applicable..
As part of the assessment process applicants may be required to complete a written examination or test. Please be advised that a reference check may be conducted as part of the selection process.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory police information check (original document) completed in the last 3 months.