Service Product Manager
Purpose of Position
The Service Product Manager role is a strategic role within the Trojan service team. The primary role of this position is to own the municipal service product offerings and execute on commercial strategies within the North American Municipal business. This person would have the opportunity to drive growth via sales in the service business through improved commercialization, leading new service product offerings and working closely with the service leadership team!
- Develop and implement product / service offering solutions including but not limited to pricing, bundling and contract offering solutions, phase-out and improvement of current offering to the market.
- Command of portfolio, including service products, revenue in whole and by products, pricing and profit.
- Catalyst to service strategy development and business plan creation for future growth opportunity evaluation considering attractive customer segments, broader market trends and company needs.
- Develop, design and implement customer value proposition solution and customer intimacy focused on maximizing channel touchpoints during the life cycle of the UV equipment.
Background and Skill
- Business or Engineering degree required or equivalent
- Leadership, organizational and process implementation skills
- Minimum 5 years required in a sales, product management, or service commercial area
- Technical competitive intelligence analysis skills
- Commercial, Business Development related experience
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis and Excel
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.