Full Stack Developer
We’re hiring a Full Stack Developer.
RhinoActive is looking for another talented developer to join our team. We’re looking for bright individuals that have an incredible work ethic and an insatiable appetite for learning.
RhinoActive is a small, but rapidly growing team that is largely comprised of extremely talented developers. We work very closely with RedRhino to ensure that the products we build are designed well and contain effective marketing strategies to give our clients the best chance of success. Our office is brand new and we’re sure you’ll love the environment, but just in case you prefer to work from home, we are flexible on work hours and also allow remote options.
Placing an emphasis on ‘Active’, we regularly partake in activities such as sports leagues (curling, soccer), corporate challenges (internal and external), running clubs, golf outings, ping pong, and more. We encourage our team members to be active both inside and outside the office.
At RhinoActive we develop for a wide variety of platforms, and a full stack developer is expected to have familiarity with the majority of them. This may include Unity apps, native iOS and Android apps, or web apps. A successful candidate will be a quick learner, will enjoy a fast paced environment, and will be able to seamlessly transition between projects and programming languages.
Technology & Skills Required
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Familiarity with PHP, Python
- Extensive experience with at least one of the following: Java, Objective-C, Swift, C++
- A working understanding of web services and APIs
- Knowledge of web standards (W3C and WCAG)
- Familiarity with common software design patterns
- An understanding of iOS and Android operating systems
- Version control.
- Experience with relational databases.
- iOS development
- Android development
- Front-end web development
- API design and development
At least 2 years of professional experience is preferred, but exceptions will be made for highly qualified candidates.
This position is open to Canadian residents only.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or submit your application using the form provided below.