The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV and VIQUA. Applications and markets served include municipal wastewater, drinking water, environmental contaminant treatment; ballast water treatment; residential water treatment; ultra-purification of water used in food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing and semiconductor applications; filtration and solids separation.
Trojan Technologies enables customers to meet their water quality objectives by providing eco-efficient solutions that reduce and recover costs, energy, resources and space. Collaboratively solving problems with our customers, we deliver low-risk innovative technologies that offer sustainable, effective results. We ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
Junior level designer who performs a variety of moderately complex technical tasks with relative independence under general supervision of a more senior designer.
- Develop, analyze, and implement innovative, cost effective design solutions for UV disinfection equipment
- Carry out assignments of substantial variety and/or complexity requiring a sound understanding of related engineering or scientific theory, principles and practices
- Produce professional design drawings / documentation
- Design areas include electrical schematics and BOM creation of power and control panels
- Have or develop a good working knowledge of UL, CE and IEC standards
- Participate in testing and field verification
- Provide technical support to Sales team and Review of Project specifications
- Implement final design through the organization, working with other functional areas such as Manufacturing Operations and Service.
- Follow Trojan Technologies processes and provide suggestions and support for process improvement
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent documentation skills – ability to maintain a clear design file
- Able to use initiative and good judgment in the application of standard procedures
Post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology program
Proven working knowledge and experience of electrical design
Proficient in using AutoCAD software and strong computer skills
Willing to travel (if required)
Sound knowledge of electrical safety and good safety record required
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Trojan Technologies
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-London