Customer Support Specialist (VIP)
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Campaign Operations & Customer Support
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help to maintain customers' trust in brands we represented. You will use problem-solving and people skills to assure customers of swift resolutions to their concerns. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to move quickly from one task to the next and handle a constant flow of incoming calls and emails.
- Build relationships with dealers remotely via phone
- Execute phone and email communications to Dealers
- Strong communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- Educate Dealers on key elements of their Digital Program
- Ability to guide Dealers on program solution including websites, digital advertising, SEO, and reputation mgt.
- Provide issue resolution with products and vendors
- Support Dealers with enrollment in program solutions via portal
- Resolve billing issues
- Draw key insights from analytics
- Manage a multitude of tasks in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback on program improvements
- Assist in any additional ad hoc projects
- Help users access and understand the data and metrics in Google Analytics/Adobe and the data warehouse
- Build ad hoc reports for various stakeholders
- 1 year of relevant industry experience
- If a recent grad, relevant experience in an internship or campus club/organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with various computer programs
- Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge in collecting and analyzing clickstream data using data layers, analytics platforms (GA/Adobe), and tag management systems (GTM/Adobe)
- Strong communication skills (required), including the ability to translate complex technical details into easily understood messages for a non-technical audience
- High degree of independent judgement and love for solving complex problems
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred.
- Minimal travel (< 10%)
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
Truth that Transforms: At J.D. Power, we amplify the voice of the consumer, and help brands improve the value of their products and services. Our capabilities empower everyone in the global commerce ecosystem, enabling better purchase decisions – and better business results. We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that improve customer loyalty and advocacy. Our success is driven by how much we help companies improve the customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we put that power in the hands of our clients through our interactive reporting platforms. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans clients need are available whenever and wherever they need them, to help them make data-driven decisions that will improve their customer experience and drive positive financial results.
J.D. Power’s recruitment efforts are aligned with the company's commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.