Customer Support Specialist (VIP)
at J.D. Power (View all jobs)
London, Ontario, Canada
External: Customer Support Specialist
Location: London, ON
Reports to: Manager, Customer Support
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help to maintain customers' trust in brands we represented. You will use problem-solving and people skills to assure customers of swift resolutions to their concerns. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to move quickly from one task to the next and handle a constant flow of incoming calls and emails.
- Build relationships with dealers remotely via phone
- Execute phone and email communications to Dealers
- Strong communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- Educate Dealers on key elements of their Digital Program
- Ability to guide Dealers on program solution including websites, digital advertising, SEO, and reputation mgt.
- Provide issue resolution with products and vendors
- Support Dealers with enrollment in program solutions via portal
- Resolve billing issues
- Draw key insights from analytics
- Manage a multitude of tasks in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback on program improvements
- Assist in any additional ad hoc projects
- Help users access and understand the data and metrics in Google Analytics/Adobe and the data warehouse
- Build ad hoc reports for various stakeholders
- 1 year of relevant industry experience
- If a recent grad, relevant experience in an internship or campus club/organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with various computer programs
- Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge in collecting and analyzing clickstream data using data layers, analytics platforms (GA/Adobe), and tag management systems (GTM/Adobe)
- Strong communication skills (required), including the ability to translate complex technical details into easily understood messages for a non-technical audience
- High degree of independent judgement and love for solving complex problems
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred.
- Minimal travel (< 10%)
The merger of Autodata Solutions with J.D. Power – announced in December of 2019 – created a valuable combined resource of data and analytics for the automotive industry. The integrated organization operates under the J.D. Power name and includes the brands Autodata Solutions, ChromeData and UnityWorks. As our collective company expands, we continue to build upon our industry-leading source of automotive data, analytics and software solutions.
We’re proud of what we do. At Autodata Solutions, we transform complex data into marketing and sales solutions for the automotive industry. Our innovative technologies enable industry partners to optimally support and promote sales. For over 30 years Autodata Solutions has been a trusted and proven partner to the automotive industry. We house over 700 employees throughout five locations in Canada and the U.S.
When you work for Autodata Solutions, you join a team of dedicated professionals who look for new ways to raise the bar. Our corporate culture is results focused, and our offices are informal with the goal of inspiring collaboration and outside-the-box thinking. It takes talent and ambition to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving market — and that’s all part of the fun.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodata Solutions does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.