Analytics Engineer / Data Visualization Expert
Pulse Infoframe Inc. (“Pulse”) built and operates the heathie™ platform for collecting clinical Real-World Data (RWD) and generating Real World Evidence (RWE). Pulse is an established leader in clinical, pharmaceutical, and regulatory environments for over a decade with industry-leading expertise in clinical evidence. The healthie™ version 2.0 is our current, unified platform, and our Pulse Platform is the underlying data and analytics engineering framework to support heathie™ product success.
The Clinical Operations & Data Science team is hiring an Analytics Engineer / Data Visualization Expert responsible for operational and clinical analytics to augment the Pulse Platform for operations, reporting, research, and pharmaceutical investigations. The position contributes to efficient analytics-specific ingestion and sourcing of core data and is responsible for the visual analytics pipeline for modeling and serving business needs, data exploration, client projects, and BI/analytics. The position requires a collaborative, independent thinker with strong motivation and initiative to support our team and the deliverables utilizing their expertise in SQL, Tableau, and clinical data.
The position reports directly to the Chief Data Officer and is part of a team comprised of epidemiologists, biostatisticians, and clinical specialists based in the US, UK and Canada focused on the patients and data for developing the analytics to build the models for clinical evidence and insights.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in life sciences/clinical data to support biostatistics, epidemiology, business intelligence and advanced analytics requirements.
- Ownership of the ClinOps & DataSci visualization design, development, and deliverables in Tableau.
- Manages workflows for data visualization with a deep understanding in analytics visualization with Tableau and SQL for consumer reporting and dashboard deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with the Operations & Development teams to promote clinical data science infrastructure, modeling, and service requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Data & analytics background preferably with an advanced degree in life sciences or clinical research with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Prior work in a data team ecosystem comprised of epidemiologists, engineers, data scientists, analysts, and biostatisticians.
- Fluent in SQL in life sciences.
- Expert in Tableau in life sciences.
Related Skills and Experience [beneficial but not required]:
- Fluent in R and/or Python.
- Github and dbt experience.
- AWS experience, specifically with Tableau.
- Orchestration tooling (e.g., Airflow, Prefect, Dagster, …)
Location: Remote with preference given to Boston, Massachusetts, and London, Ontario regions.