Revenue Operations and Reporting Analyst - Sales Operations
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for a strong Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team.
Why join us?
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 23 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
You will work in a highly collaborative team that functions efficiently even in a remote work setting. You will have flexibility to work from home, at the office (located in London / Toronto Ontario and quite fun), or in a hybrid mode.
We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
The Analyst is accountable for maintaining the accuracy of Sales Forecasts and Models across the business, in addition to reporting on various sales and revenue related metrics used to drive key business decisions. The objective of this role is to provide accurate and timely information on a regular cadence to a multitude of stakeholders, including Sales and Marketing Leadership.
- Lead regular forecast meetings with Sales Leaders to ensure accuracy in pipeline forecasts and promote healthy Pipeline Management across the sales teams. Institute rigor within the deal inspection process
- Ensure alignment between Forecasts and Sales Plans and report on accuracy and own monthly meetings between VPs and Directors
- Build and maintain reports / dashboards in Salesforce, PowerBI and Excel that deliver insights to leadership across the business, helping to guide decisions around Marketing and Sales Strategies that both influence and directly impact revenue
- Roll out / enforce opportunity management best practices across the business (Inside Sales to Field Sales across HR and IT businesses)
- Contribute to the preparation of Sales Forecasts that are used in monthly, quarterly, and annual review sessions between leadership teams
- Administer annual forecasting exercises to help leaders set targets for their teams, build in accurate seasonality and predictability based on past performance
- Conduct Pipeline Audits to ensure accuracy within the system and ensure deals are accurately being tracked
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree in business administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a B2B organization, ideally in a Financial Planning and Analysis OR Operations role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel for preparing reports and conducting detailed audits.
- Able to work independently with keen organizational skills and a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a considerable asset.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and time constraints to meet various deadlines while maintaining a keen attention to details.
- Requires well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Apply now if this interests you and you have the relevant experience!
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.