PSD builds world class software. Our team of over 90 staff is based in 3 branches across Canada.
We are looking for a highly talented, driven, Marketing Manager to join our head office in London Ontario. If you are passionate about marketing, a natural team leader and have worked with tech before, this role may just be for you!
As the leader of the PSD Marketing Team, you will empower others through your expert ability to leverage market and competitive insights to craft narratives and collateral that will attract and retain clients. Highly collaborative, you can forge strong relationships with Product Development and Sales to develop compelling messaging, and assets that convert prospects and drive product adoption.
With strong communication and interpersonal skills you’re able to efficiently and effectively disseminate messaging and resources in a way that resonates - ensuring Sales teams are armed with the tools and resources they need to grow company revenue and turn users into brand advocates.
Sound exciting to you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Support product and new feature launches by building GTM plans and developing messaging that connects and correlates with tangible outcomes for prospects and clients
- Support our Sales Team through marketing campaigns, marketing collateral and special events
- Research and interpret market trends, competitive intel, and client insights to deeply understand our clients’ needs and how they are evolving
- Distill these insights into compelling positioning, messaging, and sales enablement materials that empower BDRs and Sales to build meaningful connections with prospects
- Support priority territories with the creation of collateral and custom messaging tailored to regional needs
- Support the launch of major product releases to drive internal awareness, alignment, and readiness across the organization
- Reinforce consistent brand and product messaging through all digital platforms and social media
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and the senior management team
- Manage the marketing team, providing mentoring and leadership to our Marketing Content Specialists and Graphic Designer
- Develop and direct the marketing strategy for PSD in collaboration with the organizational objectives set forth
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of experience in a Marketing Manager or a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent
- Experience leading a team in a fast paced, virtual environment
- Natural team player with the ability to adapt quickly
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Experience developing GTM plans, internal messaging, and enablement tools
- An analytical mindset and adeptness at critically evaluating campaigns and processes and the ability to leverage this data to produce results
- Ability to quickly forge strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and gain buy-in
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform including Analytics, SEO an asset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize data for decision making
- Experience with CRM Tools and Project Management Tools; Salesforce and Mavenlink an asset
- US market experience is an asset
- Experience bringing software or consulting services to market
- The ability to successfully manage multiple marketing initiatives across various platforms
All resumes will be reviewed for skills and experience working with key technologies. Only those who qualify will be contacted for an initial screening interview. We strive to provide a quick recruitment process, but to find the right candidate for the job the process may take up to a month to complete. We make every effort to follow up with every candidate regarding the next step in the process.
If you are invited to a screening interview you will discuss your experience with one of our HR team members. This interview is an opportunity to get to know a little more about the company, the type of work we do and impact we have.
Virtual/ In-person Interview
Candidates invited to the next stage will attend a virtual interview with the department Manager and a member of the HR team. In this interview candidates will be requested to provide examples of marketing campaigns they have been a part of during their career.
Why work with us?
Employee personal and career growth is important to us and we will encourage you to pursue the things you care about. We have a peer mentoring program that matches you with an experienced employee for your first three months to ensure you get fully acquainted with our work environment. We also encourage continuous learning through a Training & Development program allowing our employees to fully explore their interests and contribute to different product and service teams at PSD. During this time of social distancing employees are onboarded virtually so they can effectively work from home.
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Company Matched RRSP Contributions
- Flex Hours & Paid Time off
- Social and Charity events and initiatives
London Ontario is centrally located within just 2 hours of Toronto, ON, Detroit, Michigan and Buffalo, New York. London hosts local and international food and music festivals with a vibrant downtown core and plenty of green space to enjoy the outdoors.
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.