Purpose of Position
- To continually improve Trojan’s customer experience by driving continuous improvement efforts in the areas of product, process and service quality.
- Influence quality system management development, documentation, and implementation.
- Conduct audits, both internal and external to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving.
- Analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of suppliers to qualify new designs and continuously improving supplier quality using proven techniques.
Background and Skill
- Degree in Engineering or relevant technology-level diploma
- Experience with fabrication and/or electrical design is preferred
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ-CQE)
- Certified lead auditor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in statistical analysis and manufacturing acumen
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO9001) and appropriate tools, such as Six Sigma, QFD.
- Ability to facilitate, train and lead cross-functional teams
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio, MS Access, Mini-Tab
- Have basic knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling, systems design, assessment tools, and reporting.
- Quality First - The ability to plan and execute work that is accurate, complete, timely, and reliable. Integrity is never compromised
- Results Oriented – The ability and drive to achieve results and goals in the short and long term
- Adapting to Change – The ability to effectively adapt to work in an environment of change, uncertainty, and ambiguity
- Technical Excellence - The depth and breadth of job-related expertise and the motivation to use and expand one’s technical knowledge.
- Commitment to Future Vision - The commitment to being part of the integrated organization; the desire to support the needs, priorities and goals of the organization
- Global travel may be a requirement of this position.
- A valid G driver’s license
- Receiving vaccination against Hepatitis A & B is a requirement of this position
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.