NetSuite Architect (Remote)
Autodata Solutions, a division of J.D. Power, is looking to add a NetSuite Architect to our team!
The NetSuite Architect will be responsible for building business capabilities on the NetSuite Platform from initial concept to successful delivery & adoption. You will be responsible for creating roadmaps, process flows, functional requirement specifications and user stories to drive and deliver the design, development and implementation of NetSuite ERP (OneWorld, ARM), OpenAir PSA and e-PBCS solutions with a focus on OneWorld capabilities as well as ARM and subscription billing.
Day-to-day this will include managing a team of NetSuite resource as well as partnering with and overseeing the work of external NetSuite functional and technical resources engaged to support J.D. Power NetSuite instances (2 Production) with circa 150 end-users across global teams in Accounting, Finance, Customer Support, Professional Services and IT.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite Architect that can demonstrate solid functional and technical skills blended with a value-to-business mindset with a proven track record of leveraging cross-industry best practices to design, develop and deploy scalable NetSuite solutions in complex NetSuite environments to ensure we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce platform.
- Oversee administration and technical / functional support for multiple NetSuite environments with OneWorld, ARM, OpenAir, e-PBCS and Zone Advanced Billing
- Facilitates continuous stakeholder engagement to understand needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on design and working software
- Drives discovery of product capabilities and works with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level prioritization and product value metrics
- Collaborate and consult with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the platform is driving efficiency and value for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for process and application improvements utilizing best practices for NetSuite, data management and governance
- Develop clear end-user and stakeholder business requirements and specifications that help influence change and drive user adoption in support of an expanding Salesforce environment
- Solution architecture, implementation and hands-on configuration for multiple NetSuite environments with OneWorld, ARM, OpenAir, e-PBCS and Zone Advanced Billing
- Release management; manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating UAT
- Document and maintain processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Manage and provide on-going support of API integrations
- Keep up-to-date on new NetSuite and 3rd party application products, features and functionality to recommend and apply improvements to internal business challenges
- Communicates product vision, capabilities and value to various audiences
- Mentor junior staff to support knowledge sharing and professional growth
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 7+ years NetSuite consulting and implementation experience with leading NetSuite Partners and/or NetSuite PS with a focus on Software & Services vertical
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant with substantial ARM and OpenAir experience
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite Accounting/Financials with solid understanding of PBCS capabilities and models
- In-depth knowledge of key business processes (Record to Report, Order to Cash), process modelling tools and best practices related to process design and data architecture
- Substantial prior experience integrating NetSuite with Salesforce via Dell Boomi
- Prior experience integrating NetSuite with Coupa beneficial
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on NetSuite transformation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Demonstrated experience and capability to successfully build relationships with colleagues and manage direct reports both in remote and office based roles
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.