Are you driven to find meaningful ways to improve organizational reporting processes? Do you thrive on analyzing data and implementing best practices to drive the business? If this sounds like you, then you might be the perfect fit for our HR Systems and Analytics Specialist. We are searching for an individual who will review current company reporting measures and implement business improvements through strategic use of HR Analytics, processes, and system automation.
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking in- house leadership training courses, other days you’ll be listening to our employee podcast while eating lunch paid for using an Uber Eats voucher. Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art office in 100 Kellogg Lane and collaborate the day away? What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list?
Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, RRSP matching, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
This role supports the development of HR information, reporting and analytics strategies, engaging with the business and HR roles to align programs to business priorities and functional imperatives. In addition, maintain and review company reporting measures and implement business improvements through strategic use of HR Analytics, processes, and system automation.
- Prepare workforce data for emerging trends and identify proactive measures to address risks or capitalize on opportunities to ensure maintenance and ongoing implementation of robust HR tools and systems that support People programs (compensation & benefits, talent acquisition, etc)
- Manage all People-related reporting capabilities and HR systems reports. Establish and maintain core business metrics, advanced analytics and establish and aligned to educating and evaluating people data in support of business goals.
- Produce Report and Queries : Utilizes standard reporting tools to write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries.
- Act as first point of contact for HRIS and reporting related issues / questions for business Appropriately escalate as required.
- Maintains the operational effectiveness of the HRIS and associated systems by reviewing and analyzing support requests, reporting requirements and coordination of key system processes and procedures to support HR operations.
- Gain deep understanding of existing HR tech stack (i.e. HR tools / systems) to identify and evaluate business process gaps and propose solutions using existing HR technologies and recommend enhancements when appropriate
- Analyzes and recommends system changes/updates against
- In collaboration with HR roles, carries out HRIS cloud system updates (di-annual).
- Manages and/or consults on HRIS implementations / adjustments, designing and negotiating plans/timelines and assessing risks and impacts to ensure projects are delivered against agreed scope.
- Supports initiatives from across the HR portfolio related to the development of new system features and/or enhancements to existing features.
- Audits system data entries regularly through the use of reporting
- Develops communication and training to support the effective implementation of HRIS implementations/adjustments.
- Creates documentation and support tools for HR, leaders, and employees related to the use of HRIS implementations/adjustments.
- Provides support to Global HR in the effective use of the HRIS platform and associated systems. Maintain the integrity of employee data, retention and maintenance of files including auditing and corrections in HRIS, HR systems, Excel files and other documentation to ensure accuracy.
Education and Experience Required
- 4+ years of experience in HR Function, HR Analytics, HRIS and/or or related disciplines.
- Strong collaborator and ability to build partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Translates and conveys complex technical concepts to broad audiences.
- Fluent at utilizing complex software, technologies, and associated concepts.
- Critical thinker, focused on the critical few to problem-solving and move to action.
- Continuous improvement mindset leveraging industry trends and best practices to develop approaches or troubleshoot technical and/or business opportunities.
- Ability to think conceptually, analyze data, identify trends and report.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about- carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.