Intermediate Graphic Designer - Remote
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Intermediate Graphic Designer role is focused on developing designs, concepts, and layouts for our digital and print materials that align with our marketing strategies and support our overall product vision. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to create, validate and deliver designs that will promote our brand and drive customer engagement. You are a highly creative, self-starter with a passion for learning and developing your skills. You possess strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This is a mid level role with progression opportunity to Senior Graphic Designer.
- Provide product marketing design, strategy and tactics for print and web.
- Work within existing brand guidelines to deliver tactical creative, analytic-driven content and graphic designs.
- Design our website, landing pages, web forms, emails, and social media graphics that align with our marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Technology to help build and maintain a unified design system.
- Partner with Software Developers to implement pixel-perfect designs into our product offerings.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Communications to collect feedback from our customers and effectively deliver designs that align with our company brand guidelines.
- Participate in marketing planning meetings to offer design insights, gather requirements, and prioritize design work.
- Work closely with Product Designers and Communications to design marketing materials for industry-related events, such as trade shows, conferences, career fairs, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and participate in professional development activities to develop and hone design skills.
- Other projects, duties and initiatives as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Graphic Designer with a quality portfolio of work to demonstrate.
- Experience providing and receiving intelligent and constructive design critique in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Solid working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- HTML, CSS, and CMS
- UX/UI strategies and processes
- Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver quality work under tight deadlines and a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and create a range of web-based graphic imagery including info-graphics, videos, and other digital material that reflects our marketing strategy.
- Desire to familiarize yourself with Product Design concepts incorporating additional design skill sets into your repertoire such as UX/UI, interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience with HubSpot, Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe After Effects are considered an asset.
- Passion for learning and keeping up with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing and Graphic Design.
Who We are Looking For
- You are not scared to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change.
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not scared to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- A remote first work environment.
- Hotel desking is available in the head office location in London, ON.
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Our team currently enjoys flexible Fridays, meaning that if all of your work is done for the week, you can spend your Friday however you'd like.
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program.
- DPSP - We help invest in you and your future.
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (virtual bingo, virtual lunches, beach day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Mobials AODA Employment Standard policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require an accommodation please contact the Director of Human Resources.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.