RedRhino is growing and we are looking for a wildly talented rhino to join the crash.?
As a key player of the Account Services team, you will liaise with clients and coordinate with internal creative, digital marketing, and development teams to facilitate the execution of projects for a variety of clients.
Reporting to the account manager, you are the engine that ensures projects are well organized and move through the organization in an efficient and effective manner.
- Project management, coordination of meetings, approvals, workback schedules? and revisions
- Liaising with creative teams and internal resources to ensure that projects are running smoothly, on time??and on budget
- Works with the production manager to ensure tasks are input into the production system and with the right detail and budgets for the production team on a daily basis
- Manage & responsible for project invoice schedule and updating client BCRs Managing actuals vs. billable in BCR per client
- Oversee billing status of each project per client
- Working with the account manager, provide clear instructions to the finance team on the billing status of each project.
- QA and review of client deliverables before it goes to account manager
- Coordination and execution of general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account??
- Ensuring all internal departments have all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner??
- Liaising with clients and addressing day-to-day requests as required by the account manager or director.
?Desired Skills & Experience?
- Strong organizational skills – previous project management experience is an asset
- Thrives on multitasking?and can perform in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Advertising/Marketing communications and/or agency experience is an asset?
- An understanding of digital advertising is an asset?
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A glass-half-full type – a positive attitude takes you places?
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Eager to question & learn
- Always up for a challenge? and possess strong initiative
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Keynote – CRM system experience an asset
- Work with a group of experienced digital and brand marketers
- Modern, open-concept workspace and work from home flexibility
- Extra time at Christmas and your birthday
- And much more!
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com