Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing..
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Account Coordinator with a proven track record of executing, monitoring and optimizing a variety of digital projects.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Accounts Team in the promotion of the company, ongoing maintenance of client relationships, planning of solutions, identification and acquisition of new clients, and assisting in the coordination of professional services of various accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for accounts
- Achieve outbound and inbound sales targets
- Identify new opportunities and potential client work
- Identify and solve problems for clients
- Complete time and value estimates for existing accounts
- Complete SOWs for existing accounts
- Schedule, prepare for and execute regular account reviews
- Assist with monthly invoicing
- Complete client investment time audits
- Renew and monitor recurring client agreements
- Educate existing clients on new service offerings
- Professional development i.e. attend conferences, webinars, etc.
- Facilitate project reviews with clients
- Identify potential award submissions, referrals and testimonials
- Identify and solve problems for project teams
- Identify CR/out-of-scope requests, offer alternate solutions Project Leadership
- Assist project teams in challenging conversations with clients
- Coordinate project intake process (set-up, resourcing, etc.)
- Lead/facilitate project meetings
- Support project documentation (i.e. recommendations, technical specifications, etc.)
- Plan and execute discovery sessions
- Support & ensure alignment for direction of creative deliverables (i.e. style tiles, creative composites, wires)
- Lead kick-off meetings for existing account projects
- Review budgets throughout a project's duration (with PMO) and influence where time is spent
- Influence project decisions & resourcing
- Support client training
- Research existing clients in order to identify business opportunities not just within their organization, but in their business vertical
- Assist with RFP opportunities
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- Undergraduate University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Experience in an agency setting is an asset.
- Skills in negotiating win-win solutions between the client and project team
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional business-oriented written and oral communication skills
- Poise under pressure
- Experience with various project management tactics and tools
- Enjoyment in networking and attending city wide events
- Ability to work cohesively with a wide range of client and coworker personalities
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite
- Ability to acquire a valid passport and the interest to travel in North America
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position