Customer Success Manager
Join us in Advancing the Environmental Global Impact within the Rail Industry
For the past 30 years, ZTR has designed, developed and released products that have a positive environmental impact within the Rail Industry. Planning for an environmentally sustainable future means taking action today in preparation for tomorrow. Everyone has a role to play and we take ours seriously.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you passionate about supporting a more sustainable future? Do you enjoy understanding the customer's needs and providing them with greener and more reliable solutions? Are you data-driven and results-oriented? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or upselling solution for their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a key player in helping our customer's achieve their business goals and successes through proactively driving product adoption, strategic planning, and the creation of best practices; all the while collaborating and fostering strong partnerships with our stakeholders and ensuring customer satisfaction by being the advocate of our customer's voices and the primary point of contact for our product services.
This position is an in-office position at our headquarters in London, Ontario
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and mold strong relations with a variety of stakeholders and be their go to subject-matter expert in all ZTR products and services
- Be the primary point of contact for clients' product services, and becoming a strong voice and advocate for their product needs and vision
- Build and present product adoption pathways and success plans to help them achieve their goals, and leading those projects to bring them to fruition
- Analyze metrics and optimize current practices in documentation, training and processes relating to our Product Services
- Liaison between dynamic teams and customers to help achieve both client and business goals
- Support dynamic teams in solidifying new and reaffirming partnerships
Who you are:
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Strategic Account Management or related occupation within the technology field
- Diploma or Degree in Software Development, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications or related fields
- Proven experience in leading complex projects with diverse cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity of project management concepts
- Affinity in working with customers and building relationships
- Profound understanding of current and upcoming technologies and trends
- Goals and success orientated, customer and team focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Opportunistic and observant of customer's needs, and provides solutions with their values in mind
Please apply even if you don’t qualify for all responsibilities or skills.
Why Choose ZTR?
ZTR offers a positive working environment and a group of friendly and talented industry leaders passionate about driving environmental and financial benefits for our clients. We encourage and support employees to find long-term success and explore opportunities that play into their strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions; we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you continue on a journey to build a rewarding career at ZTR.
ZTR is all about our people. That is why we value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) within our organization. DEI is essential to our goal of creating a great place to work. We are committed to building a representative workforce and committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are looking for flexible, compassionate and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and who are looking for long-term, meaningful employment in a career that makes a real difference.
At ZTR, we continuously promote a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place where employees make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources. We will address information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants in confidence.