HRdownloads – the place where you can be who you are…
as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized SEVEN TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
Our full stack developer thrives in a collaborative, dynamic, and challenging work environment!
As our next full stack developer, you will:
- Be responsible for architecture design and development relating to full-stack application development on new and existing products.
- Work directly with project stakeholders to ensure our applications meet business and user requirements by developing new applications, as well as supporting current solutions.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining excellence in project completion and deliverables.
You are an IT professional who has:
- 3-5 years’ experience in full stack development.
- A high degree of skill in development operations (e.g., Nginx, CI/CD delivery pipelines, AWS).
- Strong database management skills and schema design experience.
- Experience with source control applications such as Git/GitKraken/GitFlow, and related GUIs.
- A solid understanding of web architectures, user-centric design, and continuous integration tooling/TDD including Docker containers and Travis CI.
- Knowledge of database-centric design with a data first perspective in development.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated deadline management and work management skills, and the ability to remain flexible when faced with changing deadlines and requirements.
- Familiarity with collaborative development tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
- Experience with third party APIs such as Salesforce and Hubspot considered an asset.
- A degree or diploma in computer science, computer programming, enterprise application development, or equivalent.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about – if you don’t believe us we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm – that’s it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your resume!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.