You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Product Manager role is focused on product innovation and development. You will lead a cross-functional team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to research, identify and deliver products that align with the company’s vision and strategy. You are a highly motivated, innovative thinker with a passion for building products that customers love. You take pride in your ability to communicate with others and you know how to make informed, data-driven decisions. You possess excellent initiative, attention to detail, and problem solving skills to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of this role.
- Research and identify features and products that will meet the needs of our customer base.
- Define the scope of development for new products and ongoing feature enhancements.
- Collect and review feedback from customers/users to shape product or feature development and organize user testing in partnership with Product Designers.
- Define requirements and acceptance criteria, plan and manage product and feature releases with input from Development, and deliver the most value to our customers.
- Develop success metrics to measure the intended outcomes of the products and features, monitor performance and user adoption in real time, and make decisions or product improvements based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Articulate a clear product vision and maintain a data-driven product roadmap.
- Partner with Marketing to develop collateral and communicate product launches or feature releases to customers.
- Create a strategy for your product or features which identifies lucrative market opportunities, grows the product portfolio and drives the execution of the go-to-market plan.
- Collaborate with multiple business groups, such as Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Technology and Design to coordinate alignment and transparency across the company.
- Advocate for product innovation and perform continuous market and industry research.
- Perform other duties, projects, or initiatives as assigned.
- 2+ years of product management work experience.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Business or related field preferred.
- Product Management certificate considered an asset.
- Demonstrated track record of building viable digital products for consumer use.
- Experience working directly with product users to accurately understand their needs.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Innovative, customer-focused and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative, self-starter with great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to make quantitative and qualitative data-driven decisions.
- Experience or familiarity with UX research, modern product management techniques and product design best practices, tools and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between customer value and business value.
- Proven ability to translate the product vision/strategy into clear priorities and direction.
- Ability to execute on critical tasks and solve problems on-the-fly.
- Ability to effectively communicate product goals and ideas to team members, senior leaders and other stakeholders.
- Experience in modern Agile and Lean product management methodologies with a focus on delivering products and determining the right products and services to develop.
Who We are Looking For
- You are not scared to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not scared to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- A remote first work environment
- Hotel desking is available in the head office location in London, ON
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program
- DPSP - We help invest in you and your future
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Virtual Bingo, Virtual Lunches, Beach Day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.