ASICS Running Apps – Quality Assurance & Auditing Specialist
As a CRM Quality Assurance & Auditing Specialist, you will be responsible for fulfilling QA and auditing responsibilities related to the Race Roster Salesforce environment. This will include daily, weekly, and monthly auditing of integrations & data syncs, auditing backend data processes to ensure overall system health, exploratory testing, and working to your best ability to reduce bugs and/or downtime on all releases for the Race Roster CRM Product, including both Salesforce and Marketing Cloud. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the Race Roster product.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Undertake thorough regression & exploratory testing across the Salesforce and M
- Marketing Cloud platforms
- Write clear and concise bug reports
- Test code and administrative changes in different types of environments
- Automate testing where possible
- Provide QA and auditing services and act as a point of contact for all QA aspects of releases while working with other members of the CRM Team
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual or automated)
- Desktop and mobile browser testing
- Write basic SQL queries
- Execute different testing methodologies such as: smoke test, exploratory, destructive and functional testing
- Spend necessary time required to learn the system from a Customer Success perspective
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree/college diploma in STEM preferred
- 1 year job experience in QA or data auditing role
- Strong organization and data management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to email@example.com