ASICS Running Apps – CRM Project Coordinator
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission?in the past, today, and into the future?is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
As a CRM Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with the Salesforce team to coordinate all projects assigned and implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program. You must communicate project requirements, timelines, and outcomes clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Day-to-day, you will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the CRM team on the Race Roster product.
The successful candidate for this role can be either a satellite employee (working 100% remotely from a designated location within Canada or US). Or, a hybrid employee (flexibility to work in the office or from home at a location within 75km/75 miles from the London, ON/Boston, MA office).
- Creates and executes project work plans in Asana, update boards and tasks for all team members where it relates to assigned projects; and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed, assigns individual responsibilities and assists with setting deadlines
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client or Customer Success
- Helps to make sure the team is enforcing all project standards
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Help manage the knowledge base for our internal team and for customers
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as required
- Determine and define project development from beginning to end of multiple projects across multiple clients
- Effectively communicate, set, and continually coordinate project timelines and expectations with team members and client stakeholders
- Delegate CRM customer requests and other onboarding tasks where necessary
- Monitor Salesforce CRM case queue and delegate where necessary
- Provide input and collaborate on overall product roadmap & priorities
- Provide input on changes to integration between systems, data management processes, and data structure related to CRM
- When applicable, Keeps up to date and informed during the sales process about RFPs related to CRM, especially when it involves specific deadlines and/or new features
- Help build the brand and drive adoption of our CRM solution
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years of Project Coordination/Management experience in a software development environment
- OR 1-3 years of experience developing internal processes for CRM or internal operations teams
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Willingness to always be learning
- Prior Salesforce experience a bonus
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role, if located in Canada, will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), if located in the US, they will become an employee of ASICS Runner App (ARA). RRNA and ARA are subsidiaries of ASICS Corporation, a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, a workplace free of discrimination, and a culture of inclusion and growth. As such, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and providing opportunities for employment equity groups. In your application, we invite you to self-declare if you identify as Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Colour (this includes all visible minority groups) and/or as a woman. Self-declaration is voluntary. This information will be used to help Race Roster measure the progress towards our Diversity & Inclusion goals and ensure our efforts towards representation and equality are being met.
To self-declare that you belong to an employment equity group please take the time to fill out the Race Roster self-declaration form. If you don't self-declare at the application stage, you can still self-declare at any point during the recruitment process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sex, place of origin, ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, creed, record of offences, genetics, disability, age, marital status, family status, veteran status, or fitness level.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.