Salesforce Architect (Remote)
Autodata Solutions, a division of J.D. Power, is looking to add a Salesforce Architect to our team!
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for building business capabilities on the Salesforce Platform from initial concept to successful delivery & adoption. You will be responsible for creating roadmaps, process flows, functional requirement specifications and user stories to drive and deliver the design, development and implementation of Salesforce solutions spanning Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ as well as Conga CLM.
Day-to-day this will include managing a team of Salesforce resource as well as partnering with and overseeing the work of external Salesforce functional and technical resources engaged to support the J.D. Power Salesforce Orgs (3 in total) with circa 300 end-users across global teams in Sales, Marketing IT, Finance, Legal and Product as well as external users from customer organizations.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect that can demonstrate solid functional and technical skills blended with a value-to-business mindset with a proven track record of leveraging cross-industry best practices to design, develop and deploy scalable SFDC solutions in complex SFDC orgs to ensure we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce platform.
- Oversee administration and technical / functional support for multiple Salesforce Orgs with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Conga CLM
- Facilitates continuous stakeholder engagement to understand needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on design and working software
- Drives discovery of product capabilities and works with key stakeholders to define product roadmap, high level prioritization and product value metrics
- Collaborate and consult with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the platform is driving efficiency and value for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for process and application improvements utilizing best practices for SFDC, data management and governance
- Develop clear end-user and stakeholder business requirements and specifications that help influence change and drive user adoption in support of an expanding Salesforce environment
- Planning and analysis of user requirements to design, develop, configure and administer SFDC
- Solution architecture, implementation and hands-on configuration for multiple Salesforce Orgs with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Conga CLM
- Release management; manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating UAT
- Document and maintain processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Manage and provide on-going support of API integrations.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce and 3rd party application products, features and functionality to recommend and apply improvements to internal business challenges.
- Create/update Workflows, Process Builder, Triggers, Formulas, Reports and Dashboards, Data loader
- Ability to create customized pages, lighting components, reports and features for end customers
- Communicates product vision, capabilities and value to various audiences
- Mentor junior staff to support knowledge sharing and professional growth
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 7+ years Salesforce consulting and implementation experience with leading Salesforce Partners
- Minimum 5+ Salesforce certifications with a focus on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ
- Conga CLM certified
- In-depth knowledge of key business processes (e.g. Lead to Quote, Order to Cash), process
modelling tools and best practices related to process design and data architecture
- Substantial prior experience integrating Salesforce with NetSuite ERP via Dell Boomi
- Creative problem-solving ability and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on Salesforce transformation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Demonstrated experience and capability to successfully build relationships with colleagues and manage direct reports both in remote and office based roles
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.