HRdownloads, where you can be who you are...
as long as you're a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized SEVEN TIMES as one of Canada's Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
Our AWS developer thrives in a collaborative, dynamic, and challenging work environment!
As our next AWS developer, you will:
- Collaborate with our Cloud Systems Administrator and the department to support the stability and optimization of our AWS environments.
- Lead our continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Support the design and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure of our web applications.
- Identify opportunities for changes and improvements to our current infrastructure and delivery pipeline.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining excellence in project completion and deliverables.
You are an IT professional who:
- Has at least three years of professional experience in core AWS services.
- Has a deep understanding of core AWS services, uses, and best practices.
- Has the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification.
- Has some or all of the following AWS specialty certifications completed or in progress: Database, Security, or Data Analytics.
- Has hands-on experience in AWS infrastructure, products, and services.
- Has experience supporting, securing, and scaling SaaS applications.
- A solid understanding of cloud-based web architectures and continuous integration tooling such as Docker containers, Nginx, and Travis CI.
- Experience with source control applications such as Git/GitKraken/Gitflow, and related GUIs.
- Has effective communication and time management skills.
- Has a degree in computer science. Note: Acceptable combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
It's a bonus if you:
- Have your AWS professional certification as a Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer.
- Are fluent in French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about. If you don't believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn't come overnight, and it certainly doesn't come working alone. That's why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; all of you. Who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. That's it. No shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning virtual team-builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.