This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Clinical Project Coordinator
LOCATION: London, ON
JOB SALARY: $39,000 - $65,000 + bonus
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator (Full-time, permanent)
DEPARTMENT/UNIT: Medical Research & Development
Provide administrative, clerical, implementation and/or processing support to the project teams and stakeholders. Assist with document/process/report development, testing, tracking, distribution, and management. Coordinate meetings, presentations, and training activities, facilitate billing and payment activities, and act as first point of contact for project queries. Ensure that all activities align with quality standards, project guidelines, corporate best practices, and regulatory standards and guidelines.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Prepare and coordinate flow of documents, materials, and resources for project meetings and presentations, preparing meeting agendas, minutes and documents, scheduling and coordinating project committees, sponsor and site meetings, and tracking training programs and activities
- Facilitate project invoicing, billing and payment document preparation including support documents, and assist with internal and external communications throughout the project life cycle
- Assist team, providing timely administrative support, including form preparation, client/project information entry, creating logs, reports, and scripts
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of project forms, documents and processes during the project life cycle and assist with project issue identification and resolution during audits that is consistent with project requirements
- Act as first point of contact for project queries, appropriately identifying, addressing, redirecting or escalating questions, protocol clarification requests and project/service issues appropriately, that are consistent with project requirements, regulatory standards and corporate code of conduct
- Manage and maintain project materials, tools, equipment and supplies, ensuring all activity is entered/recorded, distributed, tracked, monitored, updated, revised and/or maintained in accordance with project protocols, industry best practices and regulatory standards and guidelines
Applicants should have a minimum of one to three years of related work experience with ongoing training, or a minimum of a one-year College Advance Diploma/Degree in a relevant field of study, preferable in Health or Life Sciences, or Clinical Research. The successful candidate must exhibit the following skills: Knowledge of clinical research, ability to work independently, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
Hybrid, or remote options available
*Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Apply for This Job