Project / Sr. Project Manager
Provides direct support to the product services team in the areas of project management. The position will interface directly with all internal organizations (Product Management, Business Analysis, Engineering, Managed Services and IT) as well as external organizations.
You are responsible for:
- Maintain complete control on program and facilitate timely decisions to achieve program objectives.
- Provide management with regular project updates, maintain trusting relationships, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate. The prototypes and scenarios can be used for developing proof of concepts.
- Participate in requirements prioritization by working with project stakeholders.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis.
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishing program/product objectives by overseeing multiple project activities across:
- Schedule Management (definition and sequencing of tasks, resource estimating, duration estimating, schedule development, and schedule control activities)
- Integration Management (project plan development, project plan execution, and integrated change control activities)
- Scope Management (project initiation, scope planning, scope definition and scope change control activities)
- Risk Management experience
- Strong track record of achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Experience with financial management by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Experience with selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees;
- Experience in running projects with Agile/SCRUM and/or Scrum master certification a plus
- Individual should be creative and possess strong analytical, planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Individual should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a solid track record of delivering high-quality project portfolios and experience leading and managing high performing organizations.
- Experience providing strong leadership across disciplines and organizational boundaries and the proven use of influence skills with, and without, direct line authority is required.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**