This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
PSD Citywide is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our dynamic People & Culture team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process. In this role, you will partner with our hiring managers to develop, implement recruitment strategies which meet the business needs, through sourcing and selecting top talent. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. This is a full time remote based position based in Ontario.
If you have a proven track record hiring talent, a passion for developing strategic recruitment strategies and the ability to build trusting relationships, this role is for you!
- Identify and utilize creative sourcing strategies to connect with, and attract top talent
- Develop cost effective, efficient, proactive, and innovative solutions to meet the division’s recruiting needs
- Conduct phone screenings and interviews to assess candidates and make hiring recommendations
- As an expert in recruitment, provide feedback and recommendations to both the candidate and hiring manager regarding strengths and development opportunities
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal stakeholders to understand current and future recruitment needs
- Use our ATS, BambooHR, to maintain information during the recruitment process; ensuring all information is current and activity is updated on a regular basis
- Build and leverage relationships with educational institutes, peer groups & local agencies to source and attract top talent
- Identify recruitment strategies and relationships that align and support our diversity, equity and inclusion goals
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to share with our senior leadership team
- Organize and attend career fairs and recruiting events and HR focused marketing initiatives
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Other duties assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, or relevant field
- Minimum 1-4 years of relevant experience within high volume full-cycle recruitment, including global recruitment with a focus on filling roles in the tech sector
- Strong understanding of “leading market” sourcing and recruitment techniques and methods
- Familiarity with Boolean search strings
- Well developed advisory skills; effective influencing skills
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Knowledge of relevant regulations – i.e.. employment & hiring, accessibility, and privacy requirements
- Experience in a technology-oriented industry is preferred
- Ability to pay close attention to details and maintain accurate records
- Proficient computer skills to produce effective reports, documents, and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively negotiate
All resumes will be reviewed for experience working with key technologies. Only those who qualify will be contacted for an initial screening interview. We strive to provide a quick recruitment process, but to find the right candidate for the job the process may take up to a month to complete. We will let the candidates know if we will not be moving them to the next step in the process.
If you are invited to a screening interview you will discuss your experience with one of our People and Culture team members. This interview is an opportunity to get to know a little more about the company, the type of work we do and impact we have.
Candidates invited to a virtual interview will meet with our People and Culture Director and will be required to complete a tech test. This will allow the candidate to get to know the team as well as learn more about our processes, culture and growth opportunities we have at PSD.
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Benefits Package
- Company Matched RRSP Contributions
- Flex Hours & Paid Time off
- Social and Charity events and initiatives
- In office Ergonomic Workstations
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.