Transformational Leader. Global Mindset. Winning Attitude. Do these words describe you?
ZTR is searching for a visionary and passionate, Director of Product Management to define our global product visions for our entire suite of IIoT Products including both hardware and software.
The Director of Product Management will lead our IIoT Product Management Team by utilizing the voice of the customer, voice of the segment, competitive intelligence, market feedback, and business metrics to drive a cohesive product direction.
As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver market solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services. If you are an expert in Telematics and all things Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) related, you understand global resiliency, scalability, and flexibility, and embrace data-driven transformation model, ZTR is the place for you!
As the Director of Product Management, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to drive a comprehensive Product Vision.
- Define all aspects of future roadmaps, investments, innovation and experimentation for the entire ZTR IIoT Product portfolio inclusive of hardware and software.
- Inspect, adapt, and optimize Product subscription/revenue generation models.
- Ensure Product implementation is aligned with Product goals and requirements.
- Grow and develop the IIoT Product Management Team through informal mentoring, feedback and formal performance reviews.
- Assist marketing with technical white papers, application notes, conference/journal proceedings, product positioning presentations, and webinars
- Lead interactions with the technical team by making trade-offs based on customer requirements, financial goals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- 10+ years experience in a Product Management role.
- 5+ years leading product management teams with cloud-based products, preferably offered as SaaS.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Demonstrated technical acumen and project planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to provide cross training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with software developers, IT professionals and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment, coordinating efforts towards a common goal.
- CIPP/C, CIPP certifications is an asset.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.