Assoc Implementation Specialist-Front End
Job ID: 98606
Job Function: Implementation
Location: London, ON
The Associate Implementation Specialist is responsible to effectively and efficiently deploy CDK software to our customers working as a key member of the installation team and to train all customers’ users either remotely or on-site.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Provide technical subject matter expertise by engaging with Client Implementation Manager (CIM) to understand business requirements, identify product and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed contractual aims. This includes verifying that the technical solution sold to the client is installable as sold and providing feedback to the CIM on technical gaps and risks.
- Guide and advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and system usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
- Establish (working with the CIM) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected.
- Perform system integration testing where necessary to ensure the solution delivers what ‘s expected by the client
- Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure the existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
- Verify with the client through UAT that the system is configured correctly
- Execute the cut-over to production on the agreed go-live date
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advice, train and verify that users are able to undertake their role using the products
- Based on business experience and knowledge make best practice recommendations to the CDK configurations and/or client process to maximize client utilization and business results
- Collaborate with the CIM and Sales to propose additional CDK software and business solutions to the client based on solid knowledge of the clients processes and business requirements
- Escalate to client manager any issues with client engagement during testing and training, or any issues that could derail project success
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- French bilingual preferred
- Automotive dealership experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with executing customer-facing implementation or product delivery projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
- Ability to consult and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.