Enterprise Business Development Manager
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work one of the fastest growing technology company's in London, ON? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
Mobials builds, markets and sells digital retailing tools in the Canadian Automotive space. Our tools are focused on creating value-for-value exchanges between consumers and dealerships. Value-for-value simply means tools that actually help consumers find transparency in their car buying research while supplying valuable leads to dealers. Auto dealers use our tools to improve their customer’s online experience.
The Enterprise Business Development Manager (EBDM) role is focused on developing revenue from existing customers and from enterprise level partnerships. You will focus on enterprise level sales and relationship engagement as well as acquiring and onboarding partners in our partner programs. You will have experience with building relationships with internal and external stakeholders allowing you to support our growth targets in both existing customer revenue expansion and data monetization strategies. You will be responsible for the account management and sales to OEMs, web providers, vendors/partners, and some automotive dealer groups across North America. The EBDM will be relied upon to lead the program, document the process and track activities using a CRM. You will have accounts which have long term relationships with AutoVerify as well as there will be a need to obtain new accounts by reaching out to new contacts. Growing and maintaining relationships with key clients and partners will be essential. This is a manager level position reporting to the VP of Growth.
The Enterprise Business Development Manager is Responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting the development of the data monetization strategy, which includes monetizing the data and analytics of the AutoVerify business, and leading and executing the sales component of that strategy.
- Responsible for the performance and management of the Account Development Manager team
- Responsible for the departmental processes that align with AutoVerify’s overall revenue growth method
- Responsible for effectively managing critical enterprise / dealer group accounts
- Responsible for identifying target opportunities and/or accounts, as well as developing and implementing a strategy to maintain a sufficient sales pipeline needed to achieve the strategic growth targets and initiatives as defined by senior management
- Develop and grow relationships with department heads, external vendors, customers and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Managing projects from the starting point to the final execution
- Strictly adhere to legal and compliance guidelines; regarding access and exposure to sensitive and confidential information
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Make actionable recommendations on both business strategy and operations related to monetization strategies
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting.
Who We are Looking For
- University degree in business, data or analytical field of study or equivalent (e.g. Business, Engineering, Economics, Finance,)
- 5+ years experience in data monetization
- 3-5 years of related enterprise level sales, technology or automotive operational experience
- Previous work experience in a cross-functional role preferred, demonstrated experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with CRMs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience at leading long-term strategy to successful outcomes
- Superb analytical and conceptual thinking skills; to not only manipulate but also derive meaningful interpretations from data
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Skilled negotiator and problem-solver
- Capability to liaise with all levels across the enterprise on projects and ad-hoc requests
- Excellent change management, communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual, preferred but not a requirement
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- We are a remote first organziation
- We have amazing office space and a work atmosphere that is second to none.
- Enjoy our roof top patio and other cool spaces while you work!
- Education & Personal Development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work Life Balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid health and dental program as well as a DPSP program
- Social committee - We organize socials regularly (Beach Day, Tubing, Office Olympics, Scavenger Hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.