JMP Solutions is searching for a Campus Recruiter to join our growing North American Talent Team. You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment of candidates in the Industrial Automation space with a focus on campus recruitment and brand awareness. You will partner with our recruitment team and business leaders to develop and execute a recruitment strategy to engage students and build relationships with local schools!
What Would a Typical Day Look Like?
- Lead campus recruitment programs to build brand recognition on campus and recruit top talent
- Build relationships with post-secondary institutions to support JMP business units across North America
- Actively manage social media accounts to promote careers at JMP
- Participate in information sessions, career fairs, and other campus events to increase brand awareness and recruit candidates
- Responsible for managing the JMP New Grad Rotational
- Support the execution of the full cycle recruitment process with activities ranging from creating and posting jobs, attending career fairs, sourcing candidates, pre-screening resumes, scheduling and facilitating interviews, preparing offer letters, and ensuring the integrity of candidate data in our applicant tracking system for roles in Canada and the US
- Develop a co-op/internship program and coordinate with schools and hiring managers
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system
- Perform ad hoc functions including but not limited to onboarding, background checks, and candidate assessments
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process and support the hiring managers with the decision-making process
- Ensure a high-quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence
- Actively source talent for vacant roles
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
What Qualifies You for this Opportunity?
- End to end recruiting experience and the confidence to work with highly technical hiring managers and candidates, ideally within a high growth environment is an asset
- Experience recruiting in industrial automation and/or engineering disciplines is an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple demands – you thrive in an ever-changing environment
- High energy and the ability to build strong relationships with candidates
- Ability to travel to campuses/career fairs in Canada and the United States to support business units
- Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (LinkedIn ATS is an asset)
- Strong detail orientation
- Relationship builder and all around ‘people-person’ who develops great working relationships and demonstrates a strong customer service orientation while representing JMP to the marketplace
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) and able to interact with a diverse audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- High levels of integrity, diplomacy and tact, with an ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Excellent PC skills including the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexible – may be required to take on ad hoc assignments
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 16 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
One of the fastest growing Systems Integrators in the world, and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified. We are certified as a “Great Place to Work” in both Canada and US. We have also been awarded one of the “Top 50 Best Workplaces Canada” nine (9) times, including Best Workplaces for Inclusion, for Women and Professional Services 2021.
What does success look like at JMP?
At JMP, our employees bring more to the table than simply their technical skills. Essential to success at JMP, employees are constantly flexing the following soft skill behaviors to compliment the technical aspects of their roles.
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brain power
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
What does JMP value?
Our values are our foundational concepts on which we build JMP; we adhere to these no matter what mountain we climb.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do, every time, all the time.
- Relationships: We identify professional working relationships and create opportunities to develop those relationships
- Collaboration: We team together to achieve far more than we could on our own
- Leadership: We value people who lead by example, take pride in what they do and inspire others
- Respect: We promotes a caring environment of mutual respect for employees, customers, partners, and communities
- Excellence: We set high standards of performance for ourselves and our team
Why join the JMP team?
As a growing company in the industrial technology industry and rooted with strong corporate values, JMP Solutions can offer a unique value proposition to employees. Our employee promise is a rewarding employee experience delivered through a focus on three key areas:
• Development and Career Growth
• Impact and Recognition
• Flexibility and Collaboration
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
JMP Solutions has an accommodation program in place that provides reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources.