HRdownloads: where you can be who you are as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized seven times as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
Our client success representatives are committed to providing professional and responsive support to our clients regarding our platform and other available services.
As a client success representative, you will:
- Provide world-class support to new and established clients throughout their membership lifecycle.
- Provide phone-based instruction and technical support to our clients on issues related to our platform or their use of available products or services.
- Provide well-informed and insightful solutions that address barriers to usage and engagement to ensure maximum account utility.
- Act as a brand ambassador, striving to delight our clients in each interaction.
- Identify opportunities for account upgrades, usage of services, and consulting services, scheduling calls with the appropriate departments to support improved usage and service.
- Handle a high volume of contact daily while adhering to established processes.
You are a customer service professional who:
- Is technologically savvy.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Is driven by exceeding goals, including phone-based metrics.
- Can build immediate rapport and provide an engaging client experience.
- Emphasizes relationship maintenance and client retention.
- Is passionate about delivering high-quality service.
- Is energized by solving problems and overcoming barriers to usage.
- Possesses persuasive and professional communication skills.
- Has previous business-to-business customer service or sales experience, preferably in a contact-centre environment.
- Has post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have experience in a software as a service environment.
- Know your way around Salesforce.
- Are fluent in French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to a company you can be proud of and excited about. If you don’t believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; all of you. Who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
- We want you to have a life outside work. We work Monday to Friday. No weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, from exciting company incentives to Friday morning team-builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
What do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRdownloads is an equal-opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.