OEM Business Development
ZTR is growing its Sales team, if you have:
- a passion for Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) with a focus on Off-road Fleet Telematics Solutions,
- an extensive OEM network, and
- a talent for nurturing named prospects, developing new sales opportunities and managing clients’ growth,
then you might be the right person to take on this challenging and rewarding role!
*This position can be located out of London Ontario, Kitchener Ontario, Shakopee Minneapolis, or Charlotte North Carolina.
In OEM Business Development, you will:
- Develop executive relationships with key decision makers
- Advise clients towards the digitalization of their off-highway equipment products and business operations.
- Cultivate customers' potential for strategic partnership through meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Collaborate with executives to understand how they benefit from digitalization and agree on critical success factors.
- Lead and collaborate with internal resources to design, present and recommend a successful roadmap and program.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
We are looking for:
- Experience dealing with OEMs. The candidate will leverage their network and reputation to engage, develop and manage a base of existing and new clients.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience. Industrial equipment rental and/or OEM market, fleet management, industrial controls, telematics or communications systems experience is preferred.
- Experience selling long-term industrial services or assets or as a sales person in an industrial equipment manufacturer is beneficial.
- Independent and self-driven with the ability to work with a remote team.
- Excellent commercial development, sales and account management skills
- Customer focused and success driven
- A diploma in Business Administration, Commercial Studies, Sales or Engineering/Industrial Technology or related experience
- Previous experience with a Telematics Provider is helpful
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Autonomy in your role
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Opportunities for training and development
- Global travel opportunities
This position reports into the Senior Director of Commercial Development – Industrial IoT Division. Clients are located across the U.S. The candidate will be required to travel as part of his or her duties.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe by our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.