Performance Marketing Analyst
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world’s top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games’ multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Performance Marketing Analyst to join our team in London Ontario, Irvine California. In this role you’ll be focused on identifying growth opportunities for Warframe through the critical analysis of our marketing initiatives — becoming an expert in new, current, and lapsed player behavior.
- Conduct regular analysis of marketing effectiveness across all initiatives with a focus on out-of-game data, especially marketing channel performance
- Identify and propose hypothesis testing opportunities that would bring about key learnings for the organization
- Size and recommend opportunities for improvement on the digital advertisement (Facebook, Google, etc.) and email marketing front
- Present findings to a mix of stakeholders across the organization
- Partner directly with the game analytics and data science team to test and assess the health of Warframe’s digital ecosystem
- Generate reporting that drives day-to-day decisions based on metrics
- Govern the integrity of the company’s digital analytics data including tracking implementation and tag management, documentation, and upholding best practices as the company grows
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital analytics
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Excel, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager — Google certifications are a must
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (both qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience working cross functionally
- Love of Warframe or other games as a service
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.