Sr Microsoft Solutions Architect
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for a strong Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team.
Why join us?
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 23 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
You will work in a highly collaborative team that functions efficiently even in a remote work setting. You will have flexibility to work from home, at the office (located in London / Toronto Ontario and quite fun), or in a hybrid mode.
We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
The Senior Microsoft Solutions Architect will play an important part in the rapid growth of Info-Tech. They will bring experience and subject-matter expertise while building strong relationships with department stake holders. This person will lead design activities for infrastructure solutions, focused on corporate infrastructure, integrations with cloud providers and hosted infrastructure. They will discover requirements and create comprehensive and supportable solution designs. This role will play a key role in supporting the solution implementation that includes deployment, training, and adoption.
- Responsible for developing programs with operations teams using the corporate technology stack.
- Demonstrate ownership for components of the corporate technologies that include; Vendor Management, training, satisfaction, ROI, roadmap, integrations, security and compliance.
- Measure insight across success criteria, process workflow, process compliance, automation accuracy and tool stack usage.
- Support departments with programs that will simplify operational tasks, improve process workflow and reduce manual effort and support rapid growth.
- Recommend architecture, integration and data reporting.
- Technology ownership for Microsoft Power platform and integrations.
- Complete code reviews and approvals for release management process.
- Define technical solutions to fully leverage the Microsoft stack for both internal users as well as client collaboration.
- Provide input on program improvement and road map for the corporate technology Stack.
- Evaluate and optimize our existing integrations and workflow to recommend improvement.
- Enable new features and functionality in the corporate technical stack to increase adoption.
- Contribute to Release, Change and Incident Management processes
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 10-15 years professional experience in an operationally focused capacity ideally within high growth companies.
- 5+ years in a senior advisory role with large and complex environments
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing and optimizing corporate technology stack.
- Extensive Experience with Multi-site, Geo-diversity and Geo-HA implementations, multi-vendor integration and complex transformations
- Proven success managing Technology tools (Azure, Mitel, Power Platform, M365, Windows, AD, Salesforce, etc.) and proven experience integrating Microsoft Tools and 3rd party cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated Advanced skills in solution design for complex high growth environments.
Apply now if this interests you and you have the relevant experience!
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.