Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Campaign Operations & Customer Support
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help to maintain customers' trust in brands we represented. You will use problem-solving and people skills to assure customers of swift resolutions to their concerns. This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to move quickly from one task to the next and handle a constant flow of incoming calls and emails.
- Handle a high number of inbound phone calls & emails.
- Execute phone and email communications to customers & potential customers.
- Strong communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette.
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player.
- Time management and superior organizational skills.
- Nurture leads and pass to dealers when appropriate.
- Draw key insights from analytics.
- Manage a multitude of tasks in a timely fashion.
- Provide feedback on program improvements.
- Assist in any additional ad hoc projects.
- Build ad hoc reports for various stakeholders
- 1 year of relevant industry experience.
- If a recent grad, relevant experience in an internship or campus club/organization.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Previous customer service experience, business development or inside sales experience.
- Experience working with various computer programs.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate attention to detail,
- Strong communication skills (required).
- High degree of independent judgement and love for solving complex problems.
- Experience working with a CRM; SAP preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel.
- Minimal travel (< 10%)
Working Hours for this position - 11:30am - 8pm EST, Monday - Friday
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
Truth that Transforms: At J.D. Power, we amplify the voice of the consumer, and help brands improve the value of their products and services. Our capabilities empower everyone in the global commerce ecosystem, enabling better purchase decisions – and better business results. We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that improve customer loyalty and advocacy. Our success is driven by how much we help companies improve the customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we put that power in the hands of our clients through our interactive reporting platforms. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans clients need are available whenever and wherever they need them, to help them make data-driven decisions that will improve their customer experience and drive positive financial results.
J.D. Power’s recruitment efforts are aligned with the company's commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.