Business Development Representative
HR4.com is looking for a Business Development Representative to help grow our business. This position will play a crucial role in our sales process because you are at the beginning of the interaction between HR4 and our potential clients.
A successful candidate will use prospecting strategies to identify potential clients and initiate the first outreach with a goal to book meetings and fill pipelines for platform demonstrations. The majority of sales activities will be conducted over the phone and by email but limited local travel will also be required.
What You Bring
In this role you will identify and qualify good-fit prospects using strong consultative selling skills. You will be the voice of HR4 as we execute and explore new verticals and expand into existing channels of acquiring business. Your key responsibility will be to build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting: cold calling, setting phone appointments, following up with clients to ensure they attend.
By interacting with our Business Development Representative, we want to show potential clients how they can use HR4 to drive their own growth and create great employee and customer experiences.
If you have an unrelenting curiosity, high determination, entrepreneurial spirit and work well in teams this may be the role for you.
What you will do
- Use proactive strategies to lead initial outreach to prospective clients.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer; determine their interest in our platform and present our apps as the solutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets while documenting and following up on all activities in our company’s CRM: Hubspot.
- Use Hubspot for all outbound and follow-up emails.
- Become a consultative sales specialist with in-depth knowledge of HR4's platform solutions, together with the capability to communicate how they create a competitive advantage for clients who use them.
- Keep abreast of trending sales strategies and incorporate them to build a customer base.
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service.
- Have an opportunity to grow your career to an Enterprise Account Executive and learn while advancing your career in an exciting startup.
Who you are
- Charming: who is able strike confident conversations with prospective clients and build long-term professional relations.
- Self-starter: who is proactive and creates opportunities to learn, grow, and excel in the role.
- Quick thinker/learner: who picks up knowledge of our business processes, products and is able to think on their feet to offer solutions.
- Conscientious: Has a strong integrity and takes commitments very seriously.
- Qualification and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university
- Any sales experience considered an asset.
- Understanding of the B2B Industry is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot is considered an asset