Sales Ops Coordinator
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, own or sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters supports North American product development, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, CARFAX products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of IHS Markit, (NYSE: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions. Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
As a member of the Automotive Sales team, the Sales Operations Coordinator collaborates with the stakeholders to achieve revenue growth targets by delivering sales administration, coordination and support activities that optimizes the team’s performance and productivity. This position is responsible for high touch sales administration in the areas of CRM, documentation, customer experience, and overall improvements towards increasing efficiencies of sales processes. The Sales Operations Coordinator provides outstanding internal and external customer service and maintains effective communications with sales leadership and sales representatives to meet the operational needs of the growing sales teams.
- Support Verticals customer base by providing telephone and other support to Auction, OEM and BIG by setting up accounts, investigating customer issues, dealing with escalations (including Auction and BIG escalations), and identifying sales opportunities for the team
- Support and manage complex and non-standardized dealer group/Verticals contracts, renewals and amendments in English and/or French
- Provide issue resolution, maintain & execute pricing policies, triage & process tickets, prepare internal reports and assist in the documentation of procedures, control processes, and policies
- Manage Sales and Account Management systems and tools including document contract management systems (including but not limited to: CRM, DocuSign and Conga)
- Monitor data integrity and coordinate cross-functionally to ensure data accuracy across the organization
- Use analytics to identify opportunities and provide value-added analysis with direction from management
- Prepare internal reports as required to show progress of projects or task
- Use analytics to identify opportunities and generate reports for specific projects for our products as needed
- Provide back up to Senior Sales Operations Coordinator and operational support to other teams as required
- Perform other duties as required
Education and Experience Required:
- Recognized post-secondary diploma in related field
- 2+ years experience supporting sales and operations with CRMs and custom-built internal platforms for customer management
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Analytical skills to use data effectively to improve programs, including looking for patterns, analyzing results, and making presentations to others. Includes familiarity with the data available; knowledge of the goals; understanding the needs of clients/audiences; and willingness to explore creative approaches to using data
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders; both internal and external
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- French is considered an asset
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer a flexible work-from-home schedule, competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!