Receiver/ Inventory Control Clerk
We are looking for a Receiver /Inventory Control Clerk who has exceptional attention to detail to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for supporting supply chain operations with primary responsibilities around inventory handling, receiving, inspecting, counting and picking.
The successful candidate will work in a time-sensitive, team-oriented environment. If you are flexible and have the ability to make decisions on your feet, while shifting priorities and working towards multiple deadlines, this role might be for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting, receiving, documenting and serialization of incoming product
- Ensuring goods are properly packaged upon receiving
- Organizing parts and inventory shelves
- Picking and filling any material shortages for work orders and/or processing any material requests
- Cycle counting of inventory
- Packaging and labeling assemblies
- Providing required reports relating to inventory and delivery issue
- Some experience with receiving and inventory management is preferred
- Experience with ERP system and shipping software would be an asset
- Strong internal/external customer service skills, including the ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public even in difficult situations
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work with little supervision
- Quality and continuous improvement mindset with the ability to exercise good judgement and decision making
- Must be able to lift and handle products up to 50 lbs
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe by our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR
Apply for This Job
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.