Client Project Manager
Voices is the world’s #1 voice over and audio services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
In your role as Client Project Manager your main goal is to combine your stellar customer service experience with your drive to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal clients who will continue to work with Voices again and again. You will report to the Manager, Professional Services and will be integral part of the unbelievably awesome Sales team.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Responsible for all aspects of client projects, including but not limited to complete project organization, project delivery planning, quality control of deliverables, facilitating talent payment requests, etc.
- The creation and updating of customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate project tracking.
- Creating and posting jobs to the Voices website, sending audition short lists to clients for review and creating quotes to provide accurate information to customers.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently posted with the service to ensure Voices is everything they had hoped for, and then some.
- Assist in maintaining system data integrity including but not limited to assisting with setting up multiple location accounts, parent companies, hierarchies, etc. Updating and verifying email addresses, addresses & phone numbers, names, etc.
- Assisting with prospecting research, investigate new companies, find correct contacts and assist with entering that data into the system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone as well as clear written communication.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Experience with “Google Apps for Work” and Salesforce considered an asset.
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management system considered a definite asset.
- College diploma in Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- On-the-job training at a similar customer service position.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Apply for this Job