Sales Development Manager
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
Mobials builds, markets and sells digital retailing tools in the Canadian Automotive space. Our tools are focused on creating value-for-value exchanges between consumers and dealerships. Value-for-value simply means tools that actually help consumers find transparency in their car buying research while supplying valuable leads to dealers. Auto dealers use our tools to improve their customer’s online experience.
The Sales Development Representative is Responsible for:
- Establishing and developing the principal business relationship with prospective customers in order to generate new business
- Making telephone calls and presentation to prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine potential
- Maintains, contemporaneously, sufficient documentation on all current and prospective clients through the CRM interface (currently HubSpot).
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, account management, accounting, and development groups.
A Day in the Life is Filled With:
- New Business Development: 25-40 calls/emails daily to cold leads, warm leads, customers
- Conducting Web Demos: Showcasing our products to prospects using a screen-share tool
- Following-Up & Closing: Setting clear next steps & moving your deals through the process
- Managing Your Pipeline: Balancing new deals in with deals going up or out
- Embracing the Process to Achieve Goal: Activities > Connections > Deals > Goal - it’s simple.
- Managing Yourself While Above Goal: Consistently hit your goal? Nobody cares about dials.
- Helping Your Customers Succeed: Train new clients, make staying 90 days easy for them
Job Requirements Ability to:
- Identify and go after new business opportunities
- Interface with customers and work well with internal staff
- Learn new products as they are developed
- Lead or manage a team as our company grows
- Manage your numbers… activities - pipeline - closed deals
- Communicate effectively
- Adapt to change
- Log sales activities in a CRM (Hubspot)
Who We are Looking For
- 2+ years experience selling either inside sales, or automotive sales
- Experience with new business development
- Experience selling to business decision makers & managers
- Experience consultatively pitching a solution to targeted client needs
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- History of performance management
About the Compensation:
- Salary: $37,500+/ year
- On-Target-Earnings: up to $80,000+/year
- Full-Time Permanent Position
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- A remote first work environment
- Hotel desking and available in the head office location in London, ON
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program
- RRSP & DPSP - We help invest in you and your future
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Virtual Bingo, Virtual Lunches, Beach Day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.