Software Developer Analyst L1
Who We Are
Imagine working for an organization where every employee and customer is an Owner. No matter which type, everything we do at Libro is about helping people like you prosper. We recruit and develop experts like you; Epic Humans who are ready to offer the best possible advice, coaching and service, when and how our Owners need it.
What Opportunity Awaits?
Libro is on the quest for a passionately accountable Software Developer in London, Ontario to design, develop and maintain enterprise software applications, providing Credit Union Staff and Credit Union Owners (our fantastic customers) with access to information in a cost effective and timely manner!
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
- Be someone who can speak the languages we speak: MVC, HTML, CSS, JAVESCRIPT, .NET, VB, C#, SQL, ASP.NET, GROOVY, GIT, JENKINS
- Have creative experience with mobile development
- Be responsible for timely delivery of high quality, unit tested software while working efficiently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Analyze and interpret written business requirements and technical specifications and perform coding to written specifications
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Enjoy researching and reviewing new technologies to understand and recommend where these technologies may help solve business requirements
- Act as high-level support in the escalation of computer and application related problems to assist staff
- Actively participating in achieving team goals and targets with an emphasis on teamwork, while still being self-motivated and able to work independently and prioritize duties
- Demonstrate a professional image that supports and reflects our great “Be Libro” statements
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
*Experience in the financial industry is a plus
Could this be you?
How we bring Joyful in our work:
- Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
- Generous vacation time
- Employee wellness programs
- Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
- Staff appreciation programs and awards
- Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
- A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
Are you ready to Be Libro?
If you're passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in Southwestern Ontario - we want to hear from you!
With a purpose beyond profit, Libro Credit Union is proud to be a Certified B Corporation, joining leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good. Serving families, farms, and enterprises in southwestern Ontario. We offer an inclusive, forward thinking approach to banking – all centered on growing prosperity. Libro pursues its purpose through four key pillars – employment, financial resilience, local food accessibility, and housing.
Please apply on our Careers Site: https://careers.libro.ca/ by August 24!
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect.
Libro will provide accommodations to employees with disabilities upon request.
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted virtually.