Manager - Salesforce Projects
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for a strong Manager, Salesforce to join our team.
Why join us?
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 25 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
You will work in a highly collaborative team that functions efficiently even in a remote work setting. You will have flexibility to work from home, at the office (located in London / Toronto Ontario and quite fun), or in a hybrid mode.
We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
The Manager, Salesforce leads a team of Salesforce administrators and developers in the planning, design, coordination and implementation of Salesforce software applications.
- Define technical solutions and research alternatives to meet business requirement goals, end user requirements and system requirements
- Maximize the use of Salesforce through the development of efficient business processes.
- Evaluate, implement and administer sales enablement products and tools
- Implement and manage business and systems processes to ensure data integrity and quality. Ensure process and data integrity throughout all systems, focusing on CRM, Marketing Automation, Compensation Systems and Corporate Reporting.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings. Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Define system responsibilities and document data flows between systems
- Advocate ongoing system updates including hardware and platform solutions.
- Deliver training to internal clients as new workflows are released. Train internal staff on the changes and how new processes will affect their day to day work flow. Provide desk side training.
- Write epics and detailed user stories to populate the product backlog. Estimate stories in the backlog to facilitate release planning, project approvals and prioritization
- Effectively prioritize projects and operational work to support business initiatives with a strong focus on improving the customer experience.
- Manage and develop direct reports through coaching/training, monitoring activities, and participating in performance appraisal program.
- Manage and provide direction for the sales operations team in support of business operations. Approve and schedule holidays and absences for team members. Maintain a minimum team size.
- Provide technical leadership to programmers working on development project teams.
- Ensure the sales operations teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
An ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
Education and Experience
- Previous management experience ideal, but not required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Sales Force
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in project management
- Any related Sales Force certification is Required (Admin, Platform Developer, Consultant and Technical Architect)
- Demonstrated experience overseeing technical direction of large-scale projects
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems is considered an asset
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.