Planning & Operations Specialist- 1 Year Term
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist - 1 year term (Position can be located in London or Toronto)
Do you have a passion for helping people become more productive, and efficient with technology? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to engage with, and provide support to some of the most entrepreneurial, upbeat, high-energy people you’ll ever meet in your life?
In this role you will identify our users’ needs and promote best practices to ensure that users are getting the most out of our technology systems. You will learn our business, learn and understand our audience, and learn and understand our Canada Life tailored Salesforce system.
What Makes an Operations Specialist:
- Becoming a subject matter expert in our Canada Life tailored Salesforce
- Keeping up with changes and enhancements in Salesforce
- Able to use critical thinking to identify the needs of our users
- Performing trouble shooting, problem solving, and training
- Recognize trends, monitor and execute requests and track data
- Use and maintain appropriate procedures and documentation
- Providing exceptional customer service over the phone and via email
- Demonstrate clear and concise communication skills and exceptional customer service
- Capturing call/email details into a ticket tracking system
- A great listener, who is comfortable providing support to a wide range of users
- Service Desk or Help Desk experience will be considered an asset
- Experienced in training on technological procedures and practices is an asset
- Demonstrated analytical and issue resolution skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing environment
- Positive, can do attitude
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Enjoy a strong team-focused working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines while staying calm, cool and collected
- Experience working within Salesforce, or other Customer Relationship Management tools would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)