Position Location: Requirement 2-3 hours from London, ON.
Remote work options available. Requirement of minimum 1 day in offer per week.
Voices.com is the #1 online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada. Voices.com offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company.
As the ideal candidate, you will work in an open concept environment and be set-up with a suite of Web development tools. Through internal advancement opportunities and a competitive salary you'll have the chance to create a career that you can be proud of. Don't miss your chance to join our winning team!
- Rapidly iterate on web-based projects in a cross-functional team setting
- Evaluate and spec out new product development opportunities
- Research and advise on technologies and improvements
- Design and implement our web platform
- Document existing and proposed logic and UI flows
- Co-operative work in a fast paced environment
- Performs technical analysis, design and development using appropriate technologies to support product development
- Experience in the development of community, marketplace, video/multimedia sites, or other web applications
- At least 1 year working experience in an Agile project delivery environment
- Experience in design and development of scalable and secured web services based on a micro-services architecture
- Expertise in Linux, MySQL and Apache
- Strong grasp of security principles and concerns
- Extensive familiarity with responsive UI, cross-browser compatibility and general web standards
- Knowledge of social media, social networking, and modern web apps
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Dependable, reliable, cooperative and driven
- 3+ years experience in database-driven web site development
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Diploma in Web Development or equivalent work experience
How Voices.com is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th
- We maintain communication with our colleagues by putting out a good news, fun and informative daily newsletter type bulletin
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday and bi-weekly virtual Town Halls
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.