This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
We’re on the hunt…RedRhino is growing and we are looking for a wildly talented and organized Rhino to join the crash. You don’t know what deadlines whizzing by sounds like, because you don’t miss them. You are dedicated to client and customer service – anticipating what projects need so they’re on time and on budget (or under budget). You work quickly and love timelines, estimates, briefs and ensuring that projects are seamless. You know a little bit about everything from design to digital marketing, but you’re a pro in bringing all that together. You’re practical and creative, always looking for new solutions to engage our clients and their customers. You are extremely detail-oriented, a great communicator, a creative problem-solver and thrive on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
RedRhino is the place for someone who wants to be challenged and grow. It’s never the same day twice and it’s a great place to work. The Rhinos are nice people with loads of talent. We take pride in our work, while supporting and encouraging all of the new talent that joins the team.
Reporting to your Account Director, you will manage specific clients and their ongoing digital and traditional projects. You are eager to manage & take on client relationships, projects and to ensure the completion of the work on time and on budget. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts and responding to day-to-day client and project requirements
- Supporting the organic growth of existing clients through proposals and upselling when it make sense for a client’s business
- Responsible for overall project health, bottom-line and campaign KPIs for assigned projects
- Accurately representing the client’s point of view when reviewing work, leverage this perspective when providing feedback to the team and presenting to the client
- Ongoing relationship building with clients
- Overseeing preparation and managing estimates in conjunction with account coordinators
- Responsible for preparing project briefs including client goal, strategy and tactics aligned to the client’s request
- Responsible for weekly sales projection for clients under their purview
- Develop and monitor concise scope of work proposals, work-back schedules and budgets
- Manage account coordinator tasks & workload
- Participate in strategy and planning with the account director
- Strategic thinking & account planning
- Enforce processes and structures as set by the account directors to maintain organization and efficiency across accounts
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for moving digital and traditional media projects through to successful completion
- Solid understanding of project management and media implications
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation ensuring proactive client management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Self-starter, highly curious about how the business works, and able to focus when it counts
- Understanding of digital advertising & web development (WordPress) process
- Media planning experience, particularly digital, is an asset
- A mastery of the written word and an eagerness to present ideas and solutions to clients
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote?
- A university or college degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- 3 to 5 years advertising agency experience
We hire based on talent first. This position is based in London, Ontario.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Account Manager Application in the subject line. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position is open to Canadian residents only. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. RedRhino is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2S+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or submit your application using the form provided below.