Marketing Operations Specialist (Salesforce and Pardot)
Have you been looking for an exciting role that gives you great stories to talk about? Here at Info-Tech Research Group, we are about to embark on a large-scale transformation of our Marketing Tech-stack. It’s a pivotal moment to join our team - you will have a chance to be a part of this evolution and integration with other tools. You will learn the intricacies of the business as you interact with multiple teams to ensure smooth communication and integration between Salesforce and our innovative Mar-Tech stack.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will support our Marketing and Sales teams by delivering timely reports, dashboards, and data insights as well as troubleshooting data integration issues between Marketing technology applications and Salesforce CRM. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations and Product/IT departments to define and document user requirements, design and build assets, resolve and prevent sync errors, and maintain project and task backlogs.
• Enable new features and functionality for a robust marketing automation architecture while maintaining the current Salesforce integration with our existing applications such as Pardot, Salesloft, Bizible, ON24, and Opt-in Monster to increase lead volume, conversion rates, and deliverability.
• Build Salesforce reports and dashboards for Bizible, Salesloft, Pardot, ON24 and other apps within the CRM interface.
• Troubleshoot and maintain reports and dashboards to improve system usability. Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
• Work closely with Sales Ops to maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, access settings, sharing rules, and permission sets that impact Marketing Operational projects.
• Support our Marketing and Sales teams with operational tasks (via our service desk ticketing system) including campaign management in Salesforce, customer and prospect data sync troubleshooting, data analysis and hygiene, segmentation, and email list preparation.
• Support the execution of content distribution and engagement email programs, while managing email compliance, bounces, opt-outs and providing input on email metrics in Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft and Everest.
• Document marketing operation processes and workflows for job aids and user training.
Education and Experience
• 3-5 years of experience working on Salesforce administrative tasks
• Experience with Salesforce report building including advanced filter logic, grouping, and formulas, as well as custom report creation in both Lightning and Classic
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning dashboard builder and data visualization
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Pardot, ideally within email marketing, data segmentation and automation
• Experience with email program performance reporting
• Salesforce Admin certification required
• Nice to have: Salesforce Advanced Admin and Pardot certification
• Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Salesforce technologies and comfortable in a dynamic, innovative atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have on colleagues and KPIs.
• A data-driven mindset, a proactive attitude, and great problem solving and organizational skills.
• Extreme attention to detail to ensure all deliverables are well-built and tested
Why work for us?
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 25 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will also pay for some of those certifications.
You will work in a highly collaborative team that functions efficiently even in a remote work setting. You will have flexibility to work from home, at the office (located in London / Toronto Ontario and quite fun), or in a hybrid mode.
We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.