Marketing Email Specialist
Who is a Digital Specialist?
The Fit4Less Email Marketing Specialist will be a vital member of the marketing team dedicated to driving sales and brand awareness. The successful candidate will bring a high level of understanding of email marketing best practices as well as a solid working knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and emails role within it. This person will spend a large majority of their time creating, disseminating and testing email campaigns that are creative and drive results.
- Conduct market research to better comprehend consumer behaviors
- Review former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective members to drive sales
- Responsible for presenting new ideas and executing from start to finish
- Create well-written, creative copy that is free from mistakes
- Responsible for creation of custom landing pages, emails, forms, CTAs etc.
- Collaborates with graphic designers and other team members to improve the appearance of outputs and ensure consistency
- Maintaining and segmenting the database of members and leads
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software
- Monitoring and reporting on each campaign
- Liaise with legal counsel to ensure compliance (CASL)
- Weekends and evenings may be required
Our Ideal Fit4Less Candidate:
- Has proven experience in email marketing and/or digital marketing
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, custom templates and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- At least three years’ experience in email marketing or similar
Working with Fit4Less Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free Fitness membership
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At Fit4Less, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.