Digital Manager ($80K)
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Location: London, ON.
Experience: 5-7 Years
Compensation: $80,000 base salary
Start Date: September 1, 2020
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
The Digital Manager position is the symbiotic fit for the professional who’s accelerating in their career and is looking for more challenge and the rewards that come with more responsibility and greater impact. The Digital Manager is already amongst the top digital professionals in the region and they feel like they are only getting started. The Digital Manager position is given a client portfolio of successful companies and will support these companies in growing further.
This position is the confluence of three core functionalities:
- Directly operate digital campaigns;
- Project manage digital projects;
- Develop effective strategies
The natural future of a Digital Manager is to ascend to a Senior Digital Consultant at tbk (min. base salaries of $90,000).
The Digital Manager will:
- Work directly with the VP Digital, Senior Digital Consultant and Director of Accounts to build digital marketing strategies and Statements of Work
- Build and quote media plans
- Oversee, participate in, and ensure the integrity of the team’s research that will form decisions
- Use project management software to help advance and complete projects
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Lead client meetings, listening intently to the goals and feedback of clients, providing professional recommendations
- Interact with various media organizations, both traditional and digital
- Be the point person for the client
- Project manage successfully all digital projects in their portfolio
- Analyze digital data and use such to inform new recommendations
- Effectively lead client meetings including offering solutions to clients. Clients will leave these meetings inspired and know that their digital marketing goals are entrusted to the right person (you) and tbk.
- 5-7 years experience implementing and managing digital advertising programs.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Expert knowledge in: Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Marketing, SMS Marketing, Content Marketing, Print/Outdoor Advertising and other popular marketing industry programs.
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, Microsoft Office 365’s suite of software.
- Has certification in project management and/or Scrum or can demonstrate several years of practicing certain industry-known methodologies.
- Can orchestrate the leading of client meetings, expecting senior level executives to participate frequently in these meetings. The Digital Manager thrives in these settings.
- Flawless grammatical skills.
- Enjoys being detailed, time-oriented and organized.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to jointbk@tbkCreative.com.