Race Roster is an online event registration platform geared towards endurance events. We’re looking for a C/C++ developer to help us continue building out the results and timing side of our platform. You’ll be joining the most collaborative team you’ve ever experienced, which will hopefully lead you to the best work of your life. Developers at Race Roster are customer-focused, creative and constantly trying new things, showing them off when they work well, and discarding them when they don’t. At Race Roster, just as many design ideas/initiatives come from our developers, as from our designers. You’ll work in the entire production environment. You can easily go between systematic thinking and microscopic design detail. You are not constrained by the past, and you love working closely with product experts.
- Working with our team to build out our scoring and results platforms
- Maintaining existing modules
- Continued work on open APIs and partner integrations
- Contributing to the overall success of our timers
- 1+ years of web development experience working in C++
- Ability to work in a team and independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize incoming tasks
- Test and verify that your solutions meet the assigned requirements
- Ability to write consistent, clean, concise, well documented, and reusable code
- Understanding of relational databases
- Git experience
- Visual Studio 2017/2019
Your resume and a few snippets that you feel exhibit your skills. Some examples include:
- Code samples
- Links to your public repositories (GitHub, Gist)
Depends on experience and performance level\
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.