B2B Account Executive
Are you a top-performing B2B sales professional looking for a new challenge? McLean & Company, a division of Info-Tech Research Group, is hiring B2B Account Executives to help support our continued organizational growth. If you are a highly driven individual who thrives in a high performance, HIGH REWARD, sales culture then this opportunity might be the next step in your growing career. We offer uncapped commission with a generous base, great perks including a yearly trip/bonus for top performers, and a vibrant and collaborative company culture.
McLean & Company is one of the fastest growing Advisory Firms in North America. We sell to, and support, C-Suite Leaders in HR, Talent, and Learning & Development Teams who value organizational culture and operational excellence. Our inclusive Membership Platform includes Best Practice Research, Actionable Tools & Templates, Proprietary Survey Diagnostics, Learning & Development Programs, Workshop Solutions, and 1:1 Advisory Support from our Team of Analysts and Executive Advisors. In short, we help HR and organizations perform better by delivering measurable business results.
At McLean & Company we value the importance of team culture and the evolving relationship between work and life in a remote work environment. At present, this role is 100% remote, and as we work towards a safe return to our offices in Toronto and London ON, the option to continue working remotely will remain open with consistent performance. We are currently targeting a “flexible” return to our offices late 2021 or early 2022.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Already have 2-5+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role, selling to executives.
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven sales organization.
- Are self-motivated and accountable.
- Know how to own the complete Sales Cycle (Opportunity Creation, Progression & Close).
- Are committed to continuous growth and owning your personal learning journey.
In the B2B Account Executive role you will:
- Ensure consistent daily prospecting and lead generation activity leveraging best-practice strategies, methodologies, and technology. Salesforce experience is an asset. Expectation of 15+ first sales appointments each month.
- Work marketing leads and conduct coordinated cross-channel outreach into your assigned territory to book sales presentations with prospective clients.
- Leverage your network and prospect research to generate net-new sales opportunities.
- Prepare for sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with the target audience.
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard leveraging the “Value Selling” framework with a strong bias towards uncovering and solving root business challenges.
- Successfully manage, progress, and forecast sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient manner.
- Actively participate in ongoing sales coaching and training activities and demonstrate a strong commitment to personal improvement and advancement.
- Provide senior leadership team with on-going customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, product improvement, and innovation.
- Partner with the research department to include relevant analysts on sales presentations as needed.
Qualifications/Key Selection Criteria:
- Prior experience selling to business leaders (HR sales experience is an asset but not a requirement).
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with C-level executives, and staff at all levels across the organization.
- Proven ability to participate in value-based client conversations.
- Collaborative, with superior listening, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- Intellectually curious about the effect of talent on the business landscape, with a passion for continuous learning.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree.
McLean & Company is a division of Info-Tech Research Group. Info-Tech Research Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability and Veteran status and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.#zr